The ADAC Tankpilot is a refueling system we developed by the order of the ADAC for the 24h race at the Nuerburgring.
New as from 2014: Additional protection against accidental opening in uncoupled situation. Please note that the actual system is mandatory for season 2015.
Further information can be found in our information sheet.
Please use our form for orders and inquiries.
One set consists of:
- 1x refueling bottle (without stand)
- 1x probe
- 1x receiver
- 2x tank vent valve -10 (Tank side dash 10 male, out hose connection)
- Bottle with straight, 45°, 90° connector 1900,- € + 19% tax
- Bottle with alternative angled connector 2000,- € + 19% tax
Twin Dry Break unit GTP for 100 l FIA rubber cell
Z-T 9001 0003
Bottle 25 litres with probe complete
H-T 9001 0001
Dry break dispenser
H-T 9001 0002
Receiver for dry break
H-T 9001 0009
Rack for the unit
The Quick Pick is based on the Tankpilot system without restriction of flow rate.
Due to maximal flow rate spillage is reduced to a minimum.
If you already have the Tankpilot system with the 15 litres bottle just replace the restrictor by the screw nut (H-T 9002-0034).
This fact results in the possibility to use a single refuelling system beyond endurance races where the Tankpilot is mandatory.
Do you need more capacity?
The Quick Pick system can also be ordered with a 25 litres bottle.
The bottle is available with straight, 45° or 90° connector (standard); any alternative angled connector is available on request.
Further Information provides our detailed Endurance Tools brochure
Z-A 5000 0800
Safe, quick and direct connection to SAE-nipple No pressure loss and optimized flow
- Adapter freely rotatable
- E85 applicable
- Material: aluminum or stainless steel
- Connection thread: -4 / -6 / -8 (other dimensions on customers request)
- Weight 22,2 g (aluminum)
- Proof pressure 30 bar
Lower the temperatures of a variety of fluids with the compact fluid coolers.
Their tube-and-fin design gives them excellent cooling characteristics without costing a fortune.
These compact coolers will fit in most tight places and can be used to cool fuel, engine oil, differential lube, or power steering fluid.
Their high-flow design makes them ideal for use with high-volume fuel pumps.
Mounting hardware is included.
Fuel refueling bottle for Porsche 996 and 997
The refueling bottle is designed for fast and comfortable refueling at the race track. It’s especially made for use at the models 996 and 997 (On request, this bottle is also available for models 964 and 993, in which the fuel tank is on the left side of the vehicle and opens at a different angle). The position of the handles and the angle of the compact push-pull valve with the tube meet the original filler neck of these models perfectly.
To refuel the vehicle, you must insert the outlet pipe into the tank nozzle until the stop comes into contact with the rubber pad. If the bottle is pressed further, the valve (dispenser) is opened and the fuel enters the tank. This operation can be interrupted at any time by lifting or disengaging the bottle. During this refueling operation, the filling cap of the bottle should be opened. The stainless-steel base is made to fit the bottle properly and safe.
- Bottle made of transparent HDPE with two handles and a scale from 5 to 25 litres
- Valve and housing are made of aluminium F38, black anodised and stainless steel 1.4305
- Flow optimised design
- Sealing and bumper made of Viton
- Closing spring made of stainless steel 1.4310
- Draining time approx. 30 seconds for 25 litres (while cap is open)
- Bottle 25 l with dispenser: Z-T 9025 0006
- Stand: H-T 9001 0012
- Set bottle & stand: Z-T 9025 0007