Z-P 2000 0400 – PEEK Pump IFC 1100-3
LIGHTWEIGHT: 750 g
COMPACT: 117 x 92 x 89 mm including ECU
POWERFUL: 19 l/min @ 3 bar
This is the new version of the already known PEEK pumps 1080-2 and 800-3. We made the pump much lighter and significantly increased the performance.
This electrically driven high-performance pump with BLDC motor and intelligent control electronics is designed for water circuits or circuits with dielectric media.
The pump head is made of PEEK to avoid metallic abrasion (gerotor outrunner made of TECA PEEK). PEEK is a high-performance material with exceptional properties such as high wear, chemical and moisture resistance combined with high strength, dimensional stability, and stiffness. It is the material of choice for aggressive environments such as high temperatures, wet processes, and heavy loads. This makes the pump ideal for use within electric powertrains. Of course, this pump can also be used for secondary circuits of combustion engines.
By integrating the control unit into one housing together with the pump head, we can offer a very compact and lightweight pump unit that can be flexibly mounted in the installation space.
- Pump: Displacement pump (gerotor)
- Engine: BLDC, external rotor
- Motor control: Sensored or self-sensing
- Control electronics: Customer-specific interfaces (CAN, LIN, UART, etc.), alternatively, ON/OFF
- Intelligent performance control depending on load status, processor temperature and ambient/medium temperature
- To integrate our product into the CAN vehicle architecture, we automatically supply the DBC-file if required
- Hydraulic connections: -08 Wiggins tube connectors (other connections, e.g. JIC available)
- Electric connections: 8STA0 12-26 PN, on vehicle side 8STA6 12-26 SN
- Mounting: 3 M5 screws
- Length: 117 mm
- Width: 92 mm
- Height: 89 mm