Z-P 2000 0051
Electrically driven high-performance pump designed for transmission oil cooling with BLDC-motor and intelligent control electronics (IFC = Intelligent Flow Control). At a condition of 120 °C medium and 80 °C ambient temperature the pump delivers 540 l/h at 3 bar, but the performance data is adjustable depending on load condition, processor and ambient/medium temperature.
All pumps are optimized to the customer-specific operating point to enhance efficiency (e.g. by calculating the optimal motor winding).
- Pump: Displacement pump (gerotor)
- Engine: BLDC internal rotor
- Motor control: Sensored or self-sensing
- Control electronics:
- Standard ON/OFF with intelligent performance control depending on load status, processor temperature and ambient/medium temperature
- Customer-specific interfaces (CAN, LIN, etc.) available
- Hydraulic connections:-08 Wiggins tube connectors (other connections, e.g. JIC available)
- Electric connections: Souriau plug according to customer requirements