Z-P 2000 0150 – Oil Pump IFC 210-3
LIGHTWEIGHT: 300 g
COMPACT: 108 x 66.5 x 56 mm including ECU
POWERFUL: up to 3.6 l/min @ 3 bar
This electrically driven high-performance pump with BLDC motor and intelligent control electronics is designed for oil circuits.
The pump head is made of aluminum and works using the gerotor principle. Under the conditions of 80 °C medium and 80 °C ambient temperature, the pump delivers approx. 210 l/h at 3 bar, but the performance is adjustable depending on load condition as well as the temperature of the processor, the ambient environment, and the medium.
By integrating the control unit into one housing together with the pump head, we can offer a compact and lightweight pump unit that can be flexibly mounted in the installation space.
- Pump: Displacement pump (gerotor), self-priming
- Engine: BLDC, external rotor
- Motor control: Self-sensing
- Control electronics: Customer-specific interfaces (CAN, LIN, UART, etc.), alternatively, ON/OFF
- Intelligent performance control depending on load status, processor temperature and ambient/medium temperature
- To integrate our product into the CAN vehicle architecture, we automatically supply the DBC-file if required
- Hydraulic connections: Push-in fitting with retaining plate according to customer specification
- Electric connections: Souriau 8STA0 12-26 PN, on vehicle side 8STA6 12-26 SN
- Mounting: 4 M4 screws
- Length: 108 mm
- Width: 66.5 mm
- Height: 56 mm (with electric connection: 70 mm)