Z-P 2000 0500 – Centrifugal Pump IFC 3000-1
LIGHTWEIGHT: 350 g
COMPACT: 109 x 84 x 76 mm including ECU
POWERFUL: up to 80 l/min (up to 1.6 bar)
This electrically driven high-performance pump with BLDC motor and intelligent control electronics is designed for water and oil cooling circuits.
The pump head is made of aluminum/titanium and works with the centrifugal principle to avoid metallic abrasion. This makes the pump ideal for use within electric powertrains. Of course, this pump can also be used for secondary circuits of combustion engines.
By integrating the control unit into one housing together with the pump head, we can offer a very compact and lightweight pump unit that can be flexibly mounted in the installation space.
- Pump: Centrifugal pump
- Engine: BLDC, external rotor
- Motor control: Self-sensing
- Control electronics: Customer-specific interfaces (CAN, LIN, UART, etc.), alternatively, ON/OFF
- Intelligent performance control depending on load status, processor temperature and ambient/medium temperature
- To integrate our product into the CAN vehicle architecture, we automatically supply the DBC-file if required
- Hydraulic connections: -16 Wiggins tube connectors
- Electric connections: 8STA0 10-98 PN, on vehicle side 8STA6 10-98 SN
- Mounting: 4 M4 screws
- Length: 109 mm (with electric connection: 124 mm)
- Width: 84 mm
- Height: 76 mm