High-Pressure Pump for Brake-by-Wire Systems
Z-P 2000 0201 – Plunger Pump IFC 15-170
LIGHTWEIGHT: 670 g
COMPACT: 146 x 62 x 83 mm including ECU
POWERFUL: up to 170 bar
This electrically driven high-performance pump with BLDC motor and intelligent control electronics is designed for high-pressure circuits with brake fluids.
The pump head is made of Aluminum / Stainless Steel / Gunmetal and works with the reciprocating principle. This makes the pump ideal for use in high-pressure circuits for mobile applications (e.g., Brake-by-Wire).
By integrating the control unit into one housing together with the pump head, we can offer a very compact and lightweight pump unit that can be flexibly mounted in the installation space.
- Pump: Plunger pump
- Engine: BLDC external rotor
- Motor control: Sensored or self-sensing
- Control electronics:
- Customer-specific interfaces (CAN, LIN, etc.)
- ON/OFF with intelligent performance control depending on load status, processor temperature, and ambient/medium temperature
- Sensored or self-sensing available
- Hydraulic connections: -03 JIC (other connections available)
- Electric connections: Souriau 8STA 0 12-26 PN, on vehicle side 8STA 6 12-26 SN
- Mounting: 3 screws M5
- 146 mm without hydraulic connections, without fixation points
- 156 mm without hydraulic connections, with fixation points
- 62 mm without fixation points
- 81 mm with fixation points
- 89 mm with fixation points and electrical connection
- 83 mm Max