PEEK Pump EWOC 800-3 for water/glycol or KERS oil
Z-P 2000 0075
Electrically driven high-performance pump designed for water/glycol or KERS oil with BLDC motor and intelligent control electronics (Electric Water and Oil Cooling = EWOC pump). The pump head is made of PEEK to avoid metallic abrasion. PEEK is a high-performance material with exceptional properties such as high wear, chemical and moisture resistance combined with high strength, dimensional stability and stiffness. It is the material of choice for aggressive environments such as high temperatures, wet processes, and heavy loads.
At condition of 50 °C medium and ambient temperature the pump delivers 800 l/h at 3,1 bar, but the performance data is adjustable depending on load condition, processor and ambient/medium temperature.
- Pump: Displacement pump (gerotor) with integrated bypass valve
- Bypass valve: Opening pressures according to customer requirements (max. 3,1 bar)
- Engine: BLDC external rotor
- Control electronics:
- Standard ON/OFF with intelligent performance control depending on load status, processor temperature and ambient/medium temperature
- Customer-specific interfaces (CAN, LIN etc.) available
- Hydraulic connections: -08 Wiggins tube connectors (other connections, e.g. JIC available)
- Electric connections: Souriau 8STA0 12-26 PN, on vehicle side 8STA6 12-26 SN